The Lemigo Worker boot is a European Safety Boot (ISO 20345-2001) that is made out of EVA. A puncture resistant insole, toe protection and being ultra light makes this product unique. In addition, it features a removable liner and offers insulation due to the presence of air bubbles in the material.
Please keep in mind that these boots are not CSA certified. We hear from customers that these boots have been worn on the farm, around the yard and in the field.
- Made in Poland.
- Removable inner sock-type lining made of 100% polyester with a corduroy collar
- High degree of insulation due to the presence of air bubbles in the material - Cold Insulation (CI)
- Anti-corrosive metal toe cap
- Kevlar antifouling pad - penetration resistance (P)
- Slip resistance on steel substrate covered with glycerol (SRB)
- Super light
- Diesel resistance (FO)
- Stays flexible down to -30 degrees Celsius
- ISO 20345-2001
Available in Black only.
US Men's Sizes: 7 - 13
Please purchase one size larger to accommodate the liner or please call the shop at 705-738-1956 so we can help you with sizing.
If your size is not in stock, please call the shop to place your name on a waiting list.